Saturday, December 22, 2007

Scoot! magazine, December 2007

I got my first copy of Scoot! magazine yesterday in the mail. It's very nice! The ads are great, but the articles are good too (heh).

This issue is largely about mopeds, which is not usually the case. There are also a lot of rally reports from local clubs. These are probably more interesting for the people who rode in the rally than they are for me, but they do make me want to go to a rally myself! The photos make the rallies look like a lot of fun.

The U.S.-based magazine used to be quarterly but has just become a bimonthly (six times a year). I subscribed less than two weeks ago and the latest issue appeared quite fast.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hey Mindy! Speaking of Scoot Magazine, Josh Rogers of Scoot is recovering from a VERY serious accident yesterday.

Just wanted to spread the word. We're all wishing the best for him.

Steve
TheScooterScoop

March 03, 2008 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home