Monday, December 03, 2007

Some Scooter Resources

I might start posting more here soon ...
  • Corazzo: Very nice jackets for riding. "Based in Portland, Oregon, Corazzo designs and manufactures technical riding apparel for people who ride in an urban environment. Whether you ride a motorcycle, scooter or moped ..."
  • Motorsport Scooters: Buy parts and accessories. Lots of genuine Vespa parts.
  • Scooterworks USA: More parts and accessories.
  • Modern Vespa: Excellent forums/community for people who ride the new Vespas. I have learned a lot here in the past two weeks!

I don't have enough links to start a del.icio.us feed here, so these will suffice for now.

NOTE: These are NOT sponsored links, so don't send me any spam. I am posting these links purely because I like the sites.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home